Who We Are
By accessing this website at this web address: https://covadis.online, you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
If you should choose to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) also known as Personal Data, we will use that information to respond to your message and to assist us obtain the information you have requested.
This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal address, telephone number, cookies and usage data. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- to email us with a query using our contact form
- to register their attendance to a particular Summit
COVADIS does not collect personal information for commercial marketing or distribution to any private organizations.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Coronary Vasomotion Disorders International Study Group (COVADIS) uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Coronary Vasomotion Disorders International Study Group (COVADIS) may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Coronary Vasomotion Disorders International Study Group (COVADIS)
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data.
We use technical measures such as a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate to protect usernames, passwords and all Personal Data that is entered into our website forms. An SSL certificate ensures all website traffic between your web server and user’s browser is secure and cannot be read. With an active SSL certificate the website URL link changes from HTTP to HTTPS.
We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as keeping passwords private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Members website on a shared device.
Rights To Data
An individual has the right to ask to download their personal data and an individual also has the right to be forgotten meaning they can ask for their data to be deleted from our website database records.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: [email protected]